[imp] imp 2.3 session problems. Mixing with old imp 2.2.3 in stall.

Todd Mortensen Todd.Mortensen@veritas.com
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 22:42:24 -0700

I have done further testing have found that imp is not validating the IMAP
logins correctly and passing me into the mail system.  And showing me the
current session from my old installation.

The following is the imp logs showing the invalid logins.
Sep 05 22:16:21 IMP [notice] 143.127.3.10 login success for dsf
{localhost:143}
Sep 05 22:28:09 IMP [info] 143.127.3.10 login
Sep 05 22:28:19 IMP [notice] 143.127.3.10 login success for jkflkjdf
{localhost:143}

Here is my servers.php file configuration.  I have replaced my domain with
domain.com in this email.

$servers['_prompt'] = array(
    'name' => 'Choose a mail server:'
);

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'localhost',
    'protocol' => 'imap',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => 'mail/',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'domain.com',
    'smtphost' => 'localhost',
    'realm' => 'domain.com',
    'preferred' => ''
);

?>

I can type anything in the login and it takes me to a welcome
<username>@<domain> screen.
This is happening with a stock horde.conf.dist file and setting imp to do
login and logout via registry.php under horde/config

Any ideas of where I can turn on more debugging information other than the
default /tmp/imp.log ?

Thanks.