[imp] imp 2.3 session problems. Mixing with old imp 2.2.3 in stall.

Todd Mortensen Todd.Mortensen@veritas.com
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 17:38:53 -0700

Sorry about the previous short setup explanation.
Here is how I have the horde and imp config files setup.

In horde/config/horde.php I changed the following.
$conf['session_name'] = 'CVSHorde';
$conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'sql';
$conf['prefs']['params'] = array();
$conf['prefs']['params']['phptype'] = 'mysql';
$conf['prefs']['params']['hostspec'] = 'localhost';
$conf['prefs']['params']['username'] = 'hordecvs';
$conf['prefs']['params']['password'] = '********';
$conf['prefs']['params']['database'] = 'hordecvs';
$conf['prefs']['params']['table'] = 'horde_prefs';
This is a copy of the DB used for v 2.2.3.  It even has its own mysql login
that can only read this db.

In horde/imp/config/servers.php I changed the following.
$servers['_prompt'] = array(
    'name' => 'Choose a mail server:'
);

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'localhost',
    'protocol' => 'imap',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => 'mail/',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'thisisa.com',
    'smtphost' => 'localhost',
    'realm' => 'thisisa.com',
    'preferred' => ''
);

I have left most of the other files alone,  I did copy all of the *.php.dist
files to *.php.  It allows me to login to imp via Imap.  I have even tried
setting IMAP as the horde authentication via the horde/config/registry.php
by un-commenting the top two lines for imp login and logout.

Any idea why I still see other sessions data.  If I get my own mail then try
to read it.  It pops open a different email than I selected and it usually
isn't my email.  I figure this must be a session problem because the IMAP
logs show me logging in,  and IMAP doesn't have the permissions to read
other peoples mail.  Any ideas or suggestions are welcome,  Thanks.

Todd.