Extra backslashes

Nathaniel P. Windbish npw@windbish.com
Thu, 06 Sep 2001 19:10:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all. I have upgraded to Horde 1.2.6 and IMP 2.2.6 on the following system:

RH 7.1
PHP 4.0.4pl1

I have noticed that characters ' and " produce extra backslashes.  I have read
the FAQs and combed through the maillist archives for an answer.  All that I
have found it to make sure magic quotes are off in my php.ini file, which it is.
They are turned off in my http.conf file as well.

Is there something else I should be looking at?

Thanks,

Nat W.