Thank You

Michael Seidner mikes@mdscomp.com
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 20:52:40 -0700

Just wanted to thank Chuck, Jan and John for jelping me through all my
configuration issues. Was able to setup and install the nwest versions of
Horde, IMP and Turba for two different coportate clients and I am also
working on a third client. The software works great and my customers are
pleased! Just wish there was away to implement private and public address
books similar to how Microsoft Exchange works. Each user having their own
private address book with a public corporate address book which could be
used by everyone. My customers don't want everyone's address book to be
public for all to see. This way all users within a company would not have to
add everyone else to his/her own address book. Just like in Exchange where
you have a public information store which is readable by all yet everyone
maintains their own private address book. If there are any ideas it would
really be great as my customers could then see this as a viable solution to
MS Exchange. Obviously some of the collaboration and scheduling features
would be missing but that is not as crucial as the address book schema.
Thanks again all for the help!!!

MDS Computer Services LLC
Michael D. Seidner
President