Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _()

Taisto Qvist Taisto@IP-Solutions.se
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:53:26 +0200

Hi folks.

What am i doing wrong when i cant get the
horde-1.3.4/imp-2.36 system running, but get

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _() in
/var/www/htdocs/horde/login.php on line 53
and
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _() in
/var/www/htdocs/horde/menu.php on line 59

when i try and access it ?

I think i've gone through all the configs, and i have
the imp 2.2.6 running, but i couldnt get this one up.

BTW...isnt there supposed to be an "install.sh" for 1.3.4
aswell? The textfiles says so, but i cant find any..?

And since i have got a solution to my previous question...
about attachements and SSL, i wonder...How many are running
this over SSL without problems???

Extremely thankful for comments.

Taisto Qvist
IP Solutions