Fatal Error

m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 11:05:17 -0400

Hello All:
I am currently using
imp-2.3.7-cvs
horde (latest cvs)
Mandrake Linux
PHP latest
PEAR (cvs)
I've recvd the following message several times, however they appear to be
different each time. I've
performed a cvs update as recent as this morning and I checked all of my
*/config/* files for diffs
against the latest, restarted my http engine as well. Any help would be
appreciated.
By the way, the latest CVS version ROCKS!!! I would highly recommend it to
anyone, my users
all love it as well. THANK YOU!!! Now, if only I can get my calendar to
work, preferably with
sharing :-)

-mike
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 3840 bytes) in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/menu.php on line
22