error sending mail on IMP 2.3.6

Guillermo Guillen Angel guillen@ccip.udg.mx
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:04:48 +0000

Hi List.

I Installed IMP 2.3.6 with horde 1.3.4 and after configuring it
everything looked fine, but I tried to send a message but it does not
send it.
all it does is show a message in the upper side of the message windows
with a hand in a red circle saying that There was an error.

what can this error be?

thanks for your help

L.I. Guillermo Guillén Angel                 tels. 36194028  ext. 117
Jefe del                                           36196910
Centro de Computo de Investigación y Posgrado      36192379
CUCEI                                              36196017
Universidad de Guadalajara                         36503680
                                             fax.  36194028