[imp] error sending mail on IMP 2.3.6

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 12:20:51 -0400

Quoting Guillermo Guillen Angel <guillen@ccip.udg.mx>:

> I Installed IMP 2.3.6 with horde 1.3.4 and after configuring it
> everything looked fine, but I tried to send a message but it does not send it.
> all it does is show a message in the upper side of the message windows
> with a hand in a red circle saying that There was an error.
>
> what can this error be?

First of all, those two versions are incompatible. Either get both from CVS, or
use horde 1.3.3 with imp 2.3.6 (the tarballs). Second, you'll have to tell us
how you've configured the $conf['mailer'] array - SMTP, sendmail, etc - and you
should check your MTA logs to see what it is saying about the matter.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.