[imp] can't create folder with imp (courier + qmail +ldap)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 12:24:39 -0400

Quoting François Philippo <fphilippo@auchan.com>:

> but with IMP I can just delete them . no rename & no create new.

Have you looked at your imapd logs to see what it's getting from IMP?

> I ever have config like that :
>
> $default->folders                        = '';
> $default->personal_folders               = ' INBOX.';

That should be fine.

> can the PB come from the way that qmail use virtualuser to own
> mailboxes.?
> mailboxes are all own bye the same vuser
> it would be just a right Pb ? no ?

Nope. The IMAP server takes care of all of this. If it works through OE and
IMAP, it should work through IMP.

> and nowhere in imp I set a user or a path to access to the maildirmake.
> is there a file where I can configure that ??

No. IMP doesn't and shouldn't know anything about how folders are actually
created on your system. It asks the IMAP server to create the folder; the IMAP
server takes care of the details.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.