[imp] cvs IMP, FreeBSD, and libtool 1.3.4/1.4.1

FreeBSD freebsd@XtremeDev.com
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 02:47:37 -0600 (MDT)

Just a side note, after sending off my last reply I saw this in the
freebsd-ports mailing list being sent. I guess this would answer quite a
few of my questions. Now I just have to find patience (it's under all
these pizza boxes here somewhere...) and see what the portmgr say about
it.