[imp] IMP can't understand imap/ssl

Jose Gracia Neto - CAT zegracia@cbpf.br
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:01:34 -0300 (EST)

I am using the latest uw-imap, compiled with SSL support, I am using openssl,
and I self-signed my certificate.

IMAP works fine with Outlook and Netscape Messanger mail clients, but it fails
in IMP.

I am using port 143 (tried with 993, same situation), I set the servers.php3
just as the Administrator's FAQ at Horde website (item 2.3.3 How can I use
secure/encrypted IMAP-SSL connections?) told me to, with the "imap/ssl" value
for protocol.

I didn't change anything else.

Jose