issue with webmail

John Bennett bennettj@thebennetthome.com
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 19:13:50 -0500

I hate to really ask this question, but I couldn't find it in the  archives.  I am using imp 2.2.4.  Will upgrade to 2.2.6 real soon.   When using the web interface, when I login, I am always presented with the last page instead of the first page.  The last page shows my oldest mail.  I always have to put in a 1 then enter to get to the 1st page and my newest messages.  In my horde/imp/config directory my mailbox.php3 has the following:

$default->sort_crit = SORTARRIVAL;
$default->sort_dir  =1; // 0 = regular direction, 1 = last/highest= first

I could not find anything else to configure to make sure I always go page 1 of my messages.

Please drop some knowledge on me.

Thanks,

JB