Identities what am I doing wrong?

Oakes, Edward B eoakes@RADFORD.EDU
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 00:01:59 -0400

I have the latest CVS of 2.3.7 as of about an hour ago.

I am trying to get identities working properly, but I
do not want the user to be able to change their from address
or their reply to address.

If I lock both of these in the config/prefs.php I get the
following message after pressing "Send" on the
compose screen.  (Note the message is sent
but I get this error)

Warning: Undefined index: replyto_addr in
/user/disk00a/imp23cvs/horde/imp/compose.php on line 819

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /user/disk00a/imp23cvs/horde/imp/compose.php:819) in
/user/disk00a/imp23cvs/horde/imp/compose.php on line 897

If I unlock one of these it seems to work fine.  I may just have
something wrong with my prefs file but I copied over the prefs.dist
file, droped my horde_prefs table and recreated it and then
locked these two values again and I still have the same problem.

(NOTE: If you have the compose message in a separate window
turned on you will miss this error message becuase the
window dissapears.)

Here is how I am trying to change the prefs.php file:

// user preferred email address for From: line
$_prefs['from_addr'] = array(
    'value' => '',
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

// user preferred email address for Reply-To:, if different from From:
$_prefs['replyto_addr'] = array(
    'value' => '',
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => false,