[imp] Virtual domains and IMP.

Terry Davis tdavis@birddog.com
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 19:16:54 -0500

Hello, I used this once a long while back, the syntax may be a bit different now
but you might get an idea:

$servers['mailhauler'] = array(
    'name' => 'mailhauler.com',
    'server' => 'mail.mailhauler.com',
    'protocol' => 'imap',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'mailhauler.com',
    'preferred' => 'mail.mailhauler.com'
);

$servers['kr2w'] = array(
    'name' => 'kr2w.com',
    'server' => 'mail.kr2w.com',
    'protocol' => 'imap',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'kr2w.com',
    'preferred' => 'mail.kr2w.com'
);

When users hit http://mail.kr2w.com/  they will have the kr2w.com as their
maildomain and it will also NOT give them a choice of servers so it kinda blinds
them from the fact that it is a shared box.  Nice feature eh?  Good work imp
folks.

--
Terry Davis
Systems Administrator