[imp] Virtual domains and IMP.

Terry Davis tdavis@birddog.com
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 19:23:59 -0500

i forgot to mention one caveat....you are restricted by your auth mechanism to
how you handle duplicate usernames.  Let's say you host several vdomains.  You
are probably going to have more than one jsmith.....you will have to talk one of
them into using josmith or something along those lines if you are using
something like unix auth on your imap server.  I am sure there are other custom
possiblities with ldap auth and such by using multiple ou's but that is beyond
the scope of this mailing list and my knowledge.    :)

--
Terry Davis
Systems Administrator