[imp] attachments

Taisto Qvist Taisto@IP-Solutions.se
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 07:32:16 +0200

I wonder if the problem is truly in IMP, since I am also using
another webmail-system, called SquirrelMail, and have the
same problem. Once i got some error messages about PHP-functions
taking to long..are the some process-time restrictions or similar
inside php, that could be messing things up?

Just another straw..
I think I hade the same problem on the demo-site but I'll
check again and get back.

*Regards*
Taisto Qvist
IP Solutions.se

> Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> >
> > Quoting Gérard Gachelin <Gerard.Gachelin@univ-reunion.fr>:
> >
> > > No we don't; our apache server uses SSL and requests through the
> > > SSL port (443) don't use the proxy.
> >
> > Do you have any problems uploading files to any other applications?
>
> No we don't
>
> > I'm reaching at straws, but attachments definitely work with the
> > demo site and with 2.3 in general; I'm at a loss as to what could be
> > causing the failure for you.
> >

> I think there is a problem between IMP and SSL.
> If we don't use SSL, attachment is working.
> If we use SSL, it doesn't work.
>
> --
> Gérard Gachelin				Université de la Réunion
> 15, Avenue René Cassin - BP 7151	97715 Saint-Denis MESSAG-CEDEX 9 Tél:
> 0262 93 82 72			Fax: 0262 93 82 60 Email :
> Gerard.Gachelin@univ-reunion.fr

                  \\\\////
                  / ^  ^ \
               (\| (o)(o) |/)
|  Taisto Qvist, IP Solutions AB                                     |
|  Taisto@IP-Solutions.se        JobPhone:   +46-(0)8 615 08 60      |
|or Taisto.Qvist@home.se         Fax:        +46-(0)8 xxxxxxxxx      |
|  http://tcp.ip-solutions.se    Mobile:     +46-(0)708 88 02 63     |
+----------------------Oooo.--------+  Address: Bellmansgatan 30 1tr |
                .oooO  (   )        |           118 47 Stockholm     |
                (   )   ) /         |           Sweden               |