[imp] attachments

Odhiambo Washington wash@wananchi.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 13:02:51 +0300

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
* G=E9rard Gachelin <Gerard.Gachelin@univ-reunion.fr> [20010913 07:12]: wri=
ting on the subject 'Re: [imp] attachments'
| Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
| >=20
| > Quoting G=E9rard Gachelin <Gerard.Gachelin@univ-reunion.fr>:
| >=20
| > > No we don't; our apache server uses SSL and requests through the SSL
| > > port (443) don't use the proxy.
| >=20
| > Do you have any problems uploading files to any other applications?=20
|=20
| No we don't
|=20
| > I'm reaching at straws, but attachments definitely work with the demo s=
ite and with
| > 2.3 in general; I'm at a loss as to what could be causing the failure f=
or you.
| >=20
|=20
| I think there is a problem between IMP and SSL.
| If we don't use SSL, attachment is working.
| If we use SSL, it doesn't work.
|=20

Hello list-ers

Please allow me to join the mix of IMP-admins.

I am having the same problem here, running Apache (SSL) and IMP. Surely thi=
s seems to be
stuff for the developers.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Wananchi Online Ltd.,

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you=
=20
have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt th=
e=20
universe is unfolding as it should.=20
-Max Ehrmann=20

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment