[imp] Removing Login Options?

Joseph Kacmarcik joe@chubbo.net
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:49:29 -0700

don't know if you are running virtual hosts, but in defaults.php3, i have this:

$default->server                         = $SERVER_NAME;
$default->from_server                    = $SERVER_NAME;
$default->port                           = '143';

this way, if the user access http://mail.domain1.com, their default server is domain1.com. if they access http://mail.domain2.com, their default server is domain2.com.

also in defaults.php3, i have:

$default->use_server_list                = false;
$default->user_change_server             = false;

works great for me!
good luck!
joe