[imp] Removing Login Options?

David david@family.net.nz
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:04:28 +1200

Hi Joseph,

Could you clarify what you mean by virtual hosts please. Do you mean
with sendmail or is that an IMP configuration? Sendmail is setup for
multiple virtual hosts/domains.

I tried making the changes to $default->server and $default->from_server
as you suggested but I couldn't log in then? :(

Any thoughts.

-David.