[imp] attachments

Kris von Mach dev@swishmail.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 17:00:13 -0400

Chuck,

I have problems with attachments over SSL using Netscape 6.1 and Mozilla
0.9.3. In IE 6 it works fine.

As far as I know it didn't work in Netscape 6.0 either.

But it's not just imp that has this problem, imp 2.2.6, imp 2.3.7 and
squirrelmail over SSL using Netscape have problems with uploads.

So I don't think the problem is with IMP or other applications that upload
files over SSL. The problem is most likely with the browser (Netscape). And
maybe there is a some sort of config for Apache to solve this problem, but
I was not able to find this.

The problem I am having is that uploading a 10kb file just sits there,
nothing happens... I haven't actually waited over 5 minutes to see if there
is an actual error message or not.

Uploading files using:

Netscape and IE over non-ssl works
IE over SSL works