Error Auth.php

Guillermo Guillen Angel guillen@ccip.udg.mx
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:13:34 +0000

Hi list.

I just downloaded   Horde  Imp  and  Turba  using cvs
I configured it and I opened the index.php file with no problem.  but
when I logged in and tried it sends me this message

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class auth in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Auth.php on line 36

What can be causing this?  what can I do to repair it?

Thanks

Guillen

L.I. Guillermo Guillén Angel                 tels. 36194028  ext. 117
Jefe del                                           36196910
Centro de Computo de Investigación y Posgrado      36192379
CUCEI                                              36196017
Universidad de Guadalajara                         36503680
                                             fax.  36194028