[imp] attachments

Odhiambo Washington wash@wananchi.com
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 09:21:56 +0300

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
* Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org> [20010914 17:40]: writing on the subjec=
t 'Re: [imp] attachments'
| Quoting Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>:
|=20
| > I am having the same problem here, running Apache (SSL) and IMP. Surely
| > this seems to be stuff for the developers.
|=20
| FYI, I run my personal installation (which I'm writing this email from) o=
ver=20
| SSL, and have no problems with attachments.

Hello Chuck,

I am running imp-2.2.3 and horde-1.2.3 on FreeBSD 4.3-STABLE. Maybe there i=
s something that I need to do about them that I
missed. I just installed recently and I am not even two weeks old running t=
hese stuff.
I can possibly do with some more help from you regarding running them on Fr=
eeBSD.

Thank you.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Wananchi Online Ltd.,

I think your opinions are reasonable, except for the one about my mental=20
instability.=20
-Psychology Professor, Farifield University=20

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature