[imp] 237-cvs: Still no folders (was: Re: [imp] IMP 2.3.7: No folders selectable/shown)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:28:04 -0400

Quoting Alexander Skwar <ASkwar@DigitalProjects.com>:

> Now, when I login, what should I enter in the "folders prefix" text
> entry area?   I tried "mail/" which resulted in IMP not showing any
> folders at all (besides Inbox, sent-mail and saved-mail).  Then I tried
> leaving this spot blank, which caused quite some heavy action for some
> minutes but then Netscape told me, that it didn't get any response.

What IMAP server are you using? Where do your folders live?

Try doing this from a command line, with appropriate pauses for server

telnet <yourimapserver> 143
0 login <username> <password>
1 list "" "%"

What comes back from the LIST command?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the