Changing Login Screen.

David david@family.net.nz
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:21:18 +1200

Hi,

Thanks to advice from the list I have virtual domains functioning with
IMP. I have set default.php3 and servers.php3 as below. When a users
accesses IMP by either domain the correct server is selected but it is
still possible to select the other server.  I thought from
"$default->user_change_server  = false;"  this would have been disabled,
have I missed something?

Ideally it would be good if the options weren't even listed on the login
screen so that users are blind to other virtual domains. Is this possible?

Thanks.

-David.

IMP Version 2.2.6

/* Server list : user is presented with a list */
/* of available imap servers */
$default->use_server_list                = true;

/* User changeable items */
$default->user_change_server             = false;

$IMAPServers['FirstNet'] = new IMAPServer('first.net.nz',
                                       'mail.first.net.nz',
                                       143,
                                       '',
                                       'first.net.nz',
                                       'mail.first.net.nz',
                                       'imap');

$IMAPServers['SecondNet'] = new IMAPServer('second.net.nz',
                                       'mail.second.net.nz',
                                       143,
                                       '',
                                       'second.net.nz',