[imp] IMP in Spanish

Martín Marqués martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 10:10:50 -0300

On Jue 20 Sep 2001 00:33, you wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've posted several messages about this topic without success. I tried
> unsuccessfully to change the default IMP language to Spanish. So, I need to
> hard-code and tweak all the english messages and translate them to spanish.
> I've already translated some messages in /horde/imp/templates but some
> strings are still missing.
>
> Can someone please tell me where exactly can I find these messages in order
> to modify them ??
>
> I tried several locations without success.
>
> Your help would be very appreciated...

Somebody is working on this. I can´t recall who it was, but I can remember
that he sent me a .po file with the translations to spanish. I always thought
it was already in the CVS, but each time I update, I keep getting it in
english.

Saludos... :-)

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?