[imp] IMP in Spanish

Mauricio Cuenca fauro@mindless.com
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 10:57:12 -0400

Ok,

I changed this in /horde/imp/config/prefs.php
// user language
$_prefs['language'] = array(
    'value' => 'es_ES',
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'select',
    'desc' => _("Select your preferred language:")
);

Also, I put this in my login template
<input type="hidden" name="new_lang" value="es_ES" />

But still, does not work. I added Spanish "es" to the list of supported
languages for my browser. I also activated cookies and I notice that each
time I login and reload the mailbox, IMP sents three times the same cookie:

Set-Cookie: horde_language=es; expires=Fri, 20-Sep-02 15:44:02 GMT; path=/
Set-Cookie: horde_language=es; expires=Fri, 20-Sep-02 15:44:02 GMT; path=/
Set-Cookie: horde_language=en; expires=Fri, 20-Sep-02 15:44:02 GMT; path=/

Notice that the last one, sets the language to "en" English.. I think that I
should change the cookie value to "es_ES". Where can I change this value ???

Thanks again for your support,

Mauricio Cuenca
mcuenca@Telesat.com.co