[imp] Error Auth.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 13:55:21 -0400

Quoting Guillermo Guillen Angel <guillen@ccip.udg.mx>:

> "Get rid of the phplib includes for the part of the webroot that Horde
> is in (or get rid of it altogether if you don't need it for anything)."
>
> I haven't been able to get IMP to work.   Get rid of the phplib how?  if I
> erase the directory it tells me that this files are not found
> I need you to be a little more specific.

Somewhere in your php.ini or your apache conf file, you have a line setting
PHPLIB's prepend.php3 file as the auto_prepend_file. You need to get rid of
that line. If you need phplib on other parts of your site, though, you need to
specifically enable it for those (which you can do in httpd.conf with
<Directory> or <Location> tags, and if you need help on that, consult
www.php.net).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the