Blank window on new compose, reply ok

Cal M. calinsea@yahoo.com
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:23:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I just upgraded to IMP 2.2.6 and Horde 1.2.6. The only
problem that I having at this time is that the
composition of a new message will not work. When I
select "Compose" a new window does open, but it's
blank. No fields, just a blank window. The same
happens when I modify the option of composing within
the frame.

Replying to a message works properly.

I've been reading through the archived lists and I see
past mailings about a blank window with errors and
that window closing quickly. I get no errors and the
blank window remains open.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Cal