[imp] Error Auth.php

Guillermo Guillen Angel guillen@ccip.udg.mx
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:33:40 +0000

Hi Chuck
Hi list

I didn't understand what you mean with

"Get rid of the phplib includes for the part of the webroot that Horde is in (or
get rid of it altogether if you don't need it for anything)."

I haven't been able to get IMP to work.   Get rid of the phplib how?  if I erase
the directory it tells me that this files are not found
I need you to be a little more specific.

Thanks for the help you can give me

Guillén