[imp] IMP 2.3.7 Session Timeout Question

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 20:53:22 +0200

If you just want this information as a warning for your users you can place a
javascript based countdown field in the compose window.

If you want something slicker you can code a javascript based refresh. Of
course it should not just refresh the page but submit it to compose.php. You
probably want to tweak composes.php a bit, perhaps add a new actionID that does
actually nothing but preventing imp to add a new signature.

Take a look at the action EXPAND_ADDRESSES and just delete the function calls
from it, that should do what you want.

Jan.