Default identity

Dominic Hulewicz djh@intanet.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 11:50:48 +0100

I am confused as to how the default identity option is intended to work.

If I select an identity in the Personal Information preferences menu and then
click on "Save Options", the preferences claim to have been updated. Does this
mean that the identity I have selected will become the new default?

If I return to preferences in the same session then my chosen identity is still
correctly listed under "Your default identity".

If I compose a new message or reply to an existing message then my chosen
identity is indeed used, but if I forward a message then a different identity
is used.

Logging out also resets back to the first identity in the list.

Can you advise?

Thanks
Dominic