please help me to resolve this problem

Vladimir Kabanov imp@nc.vvsu.ru
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 20:59:23 +1100

first of all, I wish to say "Thanx" to IMP creators, great work!

and now to my problem:
I have qmail-server, Apache 1.3.19, PHP 4.0.6, Horde 1.2.6 & Imp 2.3.6 -- on
FreeBSD 4...

when I creating mail from IMP and telling him to send letter -- I've got
following status: "There was an error sending your message",
but...   letter send. I can receive it from server where I send it.
Sometimes 2 copies.
what could be wrong here? I dont see any errors in log-files

With IMP 2.2.7 -- same problem.
With 2.3.6 everything OK, but problem in my locale, Russian :)  there are 2
main coding standarts: Win-1251 & KOI8-R,
so I can't normally read letters in KOI-8.

Please help me to understand this problem.