[imp] change from courier-imap to WU-imap=problem

Dan Brown danb35@earthlink.net
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 10:19:25 -0400

Dan Brown wrote:

> so that wu could see them.  It works fine with Lookout Express, but IMP
> 2.3-cvs hangs when I try go to the folder list.

	Got a bit more information now; let's see if it helps.

	First, I deleted all the prefs in the horde_prefs table.  Next, I nuked
all the imp config files and cvs'd them again, just to make sure I
hadn't left anything in there that I didn't want.  Now, when I go to the
folder panel, (1) it takes a very long time to pull up anything, (2) I
get a very long list of blank lines, (3) I get PHP errors at the top of
the screen.

	I was going to copy and paste the PHP errors, but it's gone back to
just hanging IMP again.  I remember there were a number of errors in
Tree.php, and a "memory exhausted" error as well.  Also, IE went from
using ~15MB to using ~80MB.

	The drop-down menu to choose a folder, however, works just fine.
Again, any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, danb35@earthlink.net
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy