[imp] change from courier-imap to WU-imap=problem

Dan Brown danb35@earthlink.net
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 22:34:27 -0400

Dan Brown wrote:

> so that wu could see them.  It works fine with Lookout Express, but IMP
> 2.3-cvs hangs when I try go to the folder list.

	More information:

	My mail folders had been in $HOME, with 'folders' => '' in
servers.php.  With them there, IMP would freeze if I tried to go to the
folder navigator, but the "open folder" drop-down list worked fine.
Once IMP froze, I'd have to close all open browsers (presumably to clear
the session cookie) before it'd let me log in again.  While IMP was
frozen, there was (unsurprisingly) an httpd process consuming 98%+ CPU.

	Wondering if the location of the mail folders might have something to
do with the problem, I moved them to $HOME/Mail and adjusted servers.php
to say 'folders' => 'Mail/'.  Now when I try to go to the folder
navigator, I get a bunch of errors (below).  Also, the open folder
drop-down only shows INBOX now.

Warning: Undefined property: delimiter in
/home/e-smith/files/primary/html/horde-cvs/imp/lib/Tree.php on line 224

Warning: Undefined offset: 1 in
/home/e-smith/files/primary/html/horde-cvs/imp/lib/Tree.php on line 226

Warning: Undefined property: attributes in
/home/e-smith/files/primary/html/horde-cvs/imp/lib/Tree.php on line 566

Warning: Undefined property: delimiter in
/home/e-smith/files/primary/html/horde-cvs/imp/lib/Tree.php on line 566

Warning: Undefined offset: 1 in
/home/e-smith/files/primary/html/horde-cvs/imp/lib/Tree.php on line 189

Warning: Undefined offset: 1 in
/home/e-smith/files/primary/html/horde-cvs/imp/lib/Tree.php on line 189

	...plus the usual "cannot add header information".

	I'm really not sure where to start looking for this.  Again, horde and
imp are current cvs as of yesterday, PHP 4.0.6, PEAR CVS from Thursday
or Friday, Apache 1.3.19.  If I'm missing some important, let me know.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, danb35@earthlink.net
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy