Warning after sending mail

weidue@cuaa.edu weidue@cuaa.edu
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 16:53:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I am a network administrator at Concordia University Ann Arbor, Michigan.

I couldn't find an answer on horde webpage so I'll just blurt my question out
here.

Whenever a user uses IMP to send a message, they receive a warning message.
The email is sent through, but alot of times they don't think it has gone
through and anyways, the warning messages just don't look good.

Here is a copy of what is giving everytime a message is sent.

Warning: File Upload Mime headers garbled [ `]
in /home/httpd/html/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 1

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already sent
(header information may be added only before any output is generated from the
script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to functions
that output text) in session.inc on line 448

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already sent
(header information may be added only before any output is generated from the
script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to functions
that output text) in session.inc on line 449

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already sent
(header information may be added only before any output is generated from the
script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to functions
that output text) in session.inc on line 450

If anyone out there knows how to fix this problem, could you please contact
me.  I would be very thankful.

Thank you.

Eric Weidus
Network Admin