[imp] Problems opening attachments sent by imp 2.3.7 using Eudora

Kris von Mach dev@swishmail.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 22:46:49 -0400

I have compared the compose.php from two weeks ago with the latest version
of compose, and there seem to be a lot of changes with \n and \r\n... I
believe this is the source of the problem. Further info, I am running on
Qmail and not Sendmail. Qmail is more picky when it comes to \n and \r\n...
CGI scripts that normally work with Sendmail to send emails also do not
work on Qmail since the email functions were not properly written according
to the RFC's...

Emails with attachments don't display correctly in Netscape 6.1, Mozilla
0.9.4 and Eudora 5.1.
Same emails display correctly in OE 6.0 and IMP.

<  * $Horde: imp/compose.php,v 2.350 2001/09/18 19:54:29 chuck Exp $
---
 >  * $Horde: imp/compose.php,v 2.347 2001/09/06 09:44:43 jan Exp $

__
Kris.