[imp] Problems opening attachments sent by imp 2.3.7 using Eudora

Kris von Mach dev@swishmail.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 22:59:12 -0400

Actually the problem is in /lib/MIME/Message.php at the end:

         // Make sure that all newlines are \r\n.
              $message = preg_replace("/([^\r]{1})\n/", "\\1\r\n", $message);
               $message = preg_replace("/\n\n/", "\n\r\n", $message);

commenting those two lines solves my problem. I am not sure, but maybe you
are not suppose to have \r\n but \n between new lines for a encoded attachment.

__
Kris.