[imp] change from courier-imap to WU-imap=problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 00:17:43 -0400

Quoting Dan Brown <danb35@earthlink.net>:

> 	Until recently, I'd been running courier-imap on my server, which is an
> e-smith (www.e-smith.com) machine.  For a variety of reasons, I just
> switched back to the default wu imap and moved the mail folders around
> so that wu could see them.  It works fine with Lookout Express, but IMP
> 2.3-cvs hangs when I try go to the folder list.

Did you just move the courier folders directly? That's a completely
different mailbox format than UW uses - no way that will work. You need to
convert them from maildir's to something UW speaks.

-chuck

--
BUGS: The source code is not comprehensible - telnet(1) man page