[imp] change from courier-imap to WU-imap=problem

Dan Brown danb35@earthlink.net
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:45:47 -0400

> Okay... I apologize, could you recap how it dies for me (just got back
> from vacation, and have been struggling to catch up with email)?

    ...and on the few occasions when I get PHP errors instead of just hanging,
these are the errors:

Warning: Undefined property: delimiter in /home/e-
smith/files/primary/html/horde-cvs/imp/lib/Tree.php on line 224

Warning: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/e-smith/files/primary/html/horde-
cvs/imp/lib/Tree.php on line 226

Warning: Undefined property: attributes in /home/e-
smith/files/primary/html/horde-cvs/imp/lib/Tree.php on line 566

Warning: Undefined property: delimiter in /home/e-
smith/files/primary/html/horde-cvs/imp/lib/Tree.php on line 566

Warning: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/e-smith/files/primary/html/horde-
cvs/imp/lib/Tree.php on line 189

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, danb35@earthlink.net
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy