[imp] change from courier-imap to WU-imap=problem

Dan Brown danb35@earthlink.net
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 20:18:07 -0400

> From: Chuck Hagenbuch [mailto:chuck@horde.org]
>
> Alright, I really don't know. Think you could give me a test
> account which demonstrates the behavior?

	I sent you the login information earlier this afternoon; hope it
helps.  FYI, I've worked with this a bit today, and have some
different results--I think it's improving, but I'm not 100% sure.

	I moved all the mail folders, except for Inbox, into $HOME/Mail.
'folders' is still set to '' in servers.php, but I set Path to mail
folders to Mail/ in my user prefs.  Now, when I click on the Folders
icon, I get these errors:

Warning: Undefined property: delimiter in
/home/e-smith/files/primary/html/horde-cvs/imp/lib/Tree.php on line
224

Warning: Undefined offset: 1 in
/home/e-smith/files/primary/html/horde-cvs/imp/lib/Tree.php on line
226

Warning: Undefined property: attributes in
/home/e-smith/files/primary/html/horde-cvs/imp/lib/Tree.php on line
566

Warning: Undefined property: delimiter in
/home/e-smith/files/primary/html/horde-cvs/imp/lib/Tree.php on line
566

Warning: Undefined offset: 1 in
/home/e-smith/files/primary/html/horde-cvs/imp/lib/Tree.php on line
189

Warning: Undefined offset: 1 in
/home/e-smith/files/primary/html/horde-cvs/imp/lib/Tree.php on line
189

	...followed by the usual "cannot add header information, and a bunch
of gibberish that I guess is the compressed version of the rest of
the page.  This comes up immediately.  This seems better, as I'm not
chewing up large amounts of CPU cycles with apache any more, and I
don't have to log back in to do anything else with IMP.  However, I
still can't use the folder navigator, so it doesn't seem like I'm too
far ahead of where I was yesterday.

	Again, to recap, my IMP CVS is up-to-date as of yesterday, I'm
running PHP 4.0.6 with PEAR from last Thursday's snapshot, UW IMAP
4.7 with maildir patches, and Apache 1.3.19.  Outlook, OE, IMP 2.2.6,
and the folder dropdown in IMP 2.3 all see the folders and let me
work with them.