[imp] change from courier-imap to WU-imap=problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:57:01 -0400

Quoting Dan Brown <danb35@earthlink.net>:

> 	''--the mail folders are in $HOME.  I tried moving them to
> $HOME/Mail and setting 'folders' to 'Mail/', and that resulted in
> nothing showing in the drop-down.

That's almost always wrong with maildir servers. I'm not sure how the patched
UW works, though.

> > What folders do other clients show?
>
> 	The same ones as in the drop-down, which is all of them.  Other
> filesystem directories are not shown there.

I was actually hoping you could tell me what the actual folder names are. What
hierarchy shows up in OE/NN? What shows in the dropdown?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the