[imp] Small suggestion : personnal informations and sent-mail folders.

Mathieu CLABAUT mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 16:54:20 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Mathieu CLABAUT <mathieu.clabaut@free.fr>:
> >  Why not put the 'sent-mail folder' options below the personnal informations
> >  choices.... The facts are that I've several roles (personnal, jobs) use to
> >  compose mail, and I'd like to use different sent-mail folders for each
> >  role...
> Sounds good to me.
  Yessss !!!

> >  I've no patch to submit for now ;-(
> Shucks. Anyone want to step up on this? ;)
 Okay, I put it on my TODO list, but it is deeper than the use of Group in
 Nag, which is himself deeper than lot of things of the everyday life... ;-(

 Hope something of usefull will, one day of another,  pop out of that hudge
 todo list ;-) !!!

-mathieu

Mathieu CLABAUT                            mailto:mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
DIGINEXT                                     http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr
45, impasse de la draille, P.A. La Duranne,   tel: 04 42 90 82 91
13857 Aix En Provence - cedex 3               fax: 04 42 90 82 80