3 UI questions for the 2.3.7 dev team

Mike Coughlan mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 12:52:55 -0400

I have 3 UI questions for the IMP 2.3.7 dev team, and the IMP community.

First, is it possible to do enable a JavaScript form check on the TO: CC:
and BCC: fields to see that they fit a user@domain.tld format? Did I miss
this in the config? IMHO, a JavaScript message box asking "...send anyway?"
would be very helpful.

Second, if the TO: CC: and BCC: are all empty is it possible to get a
JavaScript warning saying a "You must specify a recipient" if the users hits
send?

Finally, what is the functionality of "Do not check folder(s) for new mail"
in the folders page?  If I check a folder for new mail, I do get the mail
count, but whenever I refresh the page or click the "Reload View", the count
disappears.  I have prefs enabled, is this a feature, or is it still in
development?

Thanks for the great code,

Mike Coughlan
IMP 2.3.7