Configuration Question

cfb cfb@usc.edu
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 15:09:20 -0700

Hello,
	I recently downloaded the lastest HEAD version of horde, imp and turba from the cvs server. I got the horde installtion done no problem, but when I moved onto the imp and turba installation I was unable to find any real documentation on at all. I figured I might have gotten a bad download so I re-grabbed everything but I still could not find the documentation. So I figure I must be missing something. All I really need is something to give me the database schema for turba and imp, as well as how to get all of the database stuff talking to each other. Sorry if I am being stupid and missing something obvious.

--
Chet Burgess

Emerging Technologies
Information Services Division