[imp] Configuration Question

Claus Heiko Niesen cniesen@gmx.net
Mon, 01 Oct 2001 17:22:56 -0500

There is no good or complete documentation because things are still
changing to rapidly to keep up with a documentation.  All your
configuration is done in horde/config, horde/imp/config, and
horde/turba/config.  Copy the *.dist files without the ".dist" ending,
browse through the files and do your customizations.

You'll find the table schema and more info in the mailing list archive.

Good luck
   Claus