[imp] Apache Sigterm - still trying to fix this....

Peter Farrow PeterF@3d-computers.co.uk
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 10:27:43 +0100

Dear Jon,

Thanks for the reply,

I have managed to fix this, it turns out that the version lists for the RPMS
needed to run IMP in your install documentation, are incompatible with Red
Hat 7.1.  A different set of RPM versions are required to run IMP on Red Hat
7.1, this information was kindly offered by another person on the list.

Here is an updated list, this solved the problem straight away:

php-imap-4.0.4pl1-9
php-4.0.4pl1-9
php-ldap-4.0.4pl1-9
php-mysql-4.0.4pl1-9
apache-1.3.19-5
mod_perl-1.24_01-2
mod_ssl-2.8.1-5

So yes it was a PHP problem, but you may want to add this info to your docs!

In any case I am now delighted because I have running on RH7.1, which means
I can upgrade my servers.

The IMP project is truly a nice piece of software, I am very grateful to
everyone who has contributed to the project!

Many thanks to you all!

Peter Farrow
peterf@3d-computers.co.uk
Technical Director
3D computer Systems
01249 460766
01249 460583 (fax)

www.3d-computers.co.uk
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the intended
recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is
privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.
The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views
held by 3d Computer Systems Ltd.