index.php error

Andre Castanheira aocastanheira@cariocaengenharia.com.br
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 14:36:15 -0300

Hi,
I've installed horde and imp from CVS.
I have another version 2.2.5 of imp on the same machine.
Now I've installed CVS in horde2/
I've made the tasks in horde2/docs/INSTALL

Checked http://mysite.com.br/horde2/test.php

Horde Versions
Horde: 1.3.5-cvs
IMP: 2.3.7-cvs
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.0.6
PHP Major Version: 4.0
PHP Minor Version: 6
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
FTP Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: No
MCAL Support: No
Mcrypt Support: No
MySQL Support: Yes
PostgreSQL Support: No
XML Support: Yes
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes
PHP Sessions
Session counter: 1
To unregister the session: click here
PEAR
PEAR - Yes
Mail::RFC822 - Yes
Log - Yes
DB - Yes

Now, when I run horde2/imp/index.php it shows :

Warning: Safe Mode: Cannot set environment variable 'LANG' - it's not in =
the all
owed list in /usr/src/web/cvs/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 112

Warning: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in =
/usr/src/web/cvs/horde/imp/lib/ba
se.php on line 27

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output =
started
 at /usr/src/web/cvs/horde/lib/Registry.php:112) in =
/usr/src/web/cvs/horde/imp/i
ndex.php on line 29

Any ideas ??