[imp] Authenticating as different user

Joseph Kacmarcik joe@chubbo.net
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 10:28:58 -0700 (PDT)

yeah... ):

using imp 2.3.7-cvs, logging in as me, tailing /var/log/maillog, running
sendmail and uw-imap.

so i login as $user1, but in the maillog, it shows 'imapd[{pid}
Authenticated user='$user2' host=localhost'. i can login as $user2 and
it's ok. i fi login as $user3, it still shows $user2 in the maillog.

honestly, i'm not sure what relevance $SERVER_NAME has, but every other
installation i have works fine and i've never seen this happen until
i used $SERVER_NAME in imp/config/servers.php.

clearly, i'm confused... (:

thanks again!
joe