[imp] IMP 2.3.7-cvs and Mozilla 0.9.4 on Windows - Character Coding changes

Sebastian Kucik kseba@bonair-usa.com
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 15:27:34 -0400

Alexander Please contact me by email: kseba@bonair-usa.com

Sebastian Kucik
----- Original Message -----
From: "Alexander Skwar" <ASkwar@DigitalProjects.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 2:25 PM
Subject: Re: [imp] IMP 2.3.7-cvs and Mozilla 0.9.4 on Windows - Character
Coding changes

So sprach »Jon Parise« am 2001-10-04 um 10:09:30 -0400 :
> I'm viewing this message in Mozilla right now, and the special
> characters are decoding correctly for me.  Could you try and
> narrow the problem down a little more?

Well, it was some kind of hickup in Mozilla.  It also happend on other
"normal" webpages.  The thing was, that I somehow had set the default
charset to this greek or cyrillic charset.  And I couldn't get Mozilla
to change it back.

Well, editing the ~/mozilla/.../prefs.js file did the trick.

Thanks anyway.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote: http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)