Folder handling in IMP-2.3.7

Kevin Collins K.J.Collins@hw.ac.uk
Sun, 07 Oct 2001 08:26:41 +0100

Hi -

I've got a problem with IMP-2.3.7 and Trash folder.  I've setup Imp to
copy deleted messages to the Trash folder.  I'm using UW Imap, so the
folder structure is ~/Mail/<folder> with the Inbox in ~/mbox.  Imp
decides to create the Trash folder as ~/Mail/Mail/Mail/Trash.  The
folder path for the server is set to ~/Mail/ and this works for other
folders.  Have I missed something somewhere?

Oh...  when deleted messages are moved to Trash, should they be flagged
as 'deleted' (and so be shown in the strikeout typeface) ?

Regards,

Kev.